Congratulations to our new 2018-2019 Louisiana Twirl Force Competition Teams!
Gold Juvenile Team DS
Gold Junior Team Baker
Gold Senior Baker
Congratulations to these girls!! Meeting and practice to come soon.
Louisiana Twirl Force- Competition Teams
- Only Level D and E students-classes #D and #E- are eligible to audition for competition teams.
- Students must be a part of a team.
- Competition students must be enrolled in weekly classes and have excellent attendance.
- All competitive soloist must take at least two private lessons a month.
- All competition students are required to attend ALL outside class practices, which might include practices during holidays and on weekends. There are NO make-up times for missed practices.
- Please consider school activities that might interfere with your twirling obligations.
- Arrive early and ALWAYS wear twirling apparel and proper shoes to practices. Hair must be SECURED and out of face!
- If a student misses two mandatory practices they will be placed on probation and will have to take paid private lessons to make up their sessions that were missed.
- All students are required to be able to attend all local and out of state competitions.
- Members of our teams are NOT ALLOWED TO TEACH TWIRLING CLASSES ANY WHERE OR ASSIST TWIRL CLASSES AT ANY OTHER STUDIO OR FOR ANY TEACHER OTHER THAN TWIRL FORCE TEACHERS. Immediate dismissal from any and all teams will be the result.
- Competition twirlers are required to practice between and prior to classes and be able to remember routines between and at practices.
- EACH MEMBER MUST HAVE FULL SUPPORT OF THEIR PARENTS!
- All accounts must be up-to-date. Students who owe balances will not be allowed to compete.
- It is the responsibility of the student and parent to check all emails and newsletters and be informed of team commitments.
- The teams will be given a team practice schedule and calendar of events. When additional rehearsals are called, company members must be present.
- There are other rules for team members. Please ask Mrs. Jullens for the competition packet.
- See Mrs. Jullens for competition fees.
Our 2015-2016 Elite and Junior team members and soloist. These girls have traveled around the south this season and have competed in Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee and Florida. The Junior team members are 2017 Louisiana State Beginner Pre-Teen Dance Twirl Champions. Our Elite Team members are the 2017 Louisiana State Senior Beginner Dance Twirl Champions. After countless hours of preparation they enjoyed a very successful competition season.