Louisiana Twirl Force
participates at the Kiwanis
Pancake Festival held at the PMAC on LSU's campus.
April 11th is National Baton Twirling Day
Like many other twirling studios in the United States, we will be offering a free twirling class.
- Want to try baton twirling and see what you think? This is the day to do it.
- Tuesday 6:15-7:15 pm at Baker Presbyterian Church- 3015 Groom Road, Baker, LA 70714
- We will have batons for you to borrow. Just wear some stretchy shorts, t shirt, and tennis shoes.
- If you would like to join us, there is only a $10.00 registration fee.
- Monthly fees are $35.00 a month.
- Bring a friend and help us regrow the sport of baton twirling in Louisiana!
- Email [email protected] for more information!
2016 Christmas Parades-
Saturday- December 10rd- Zachary Christmas Parade.
- Please meet in the Parking lot of LeBlancs grocery store between 8:45-9:15
- Be sure to wear red shirt, black pants, black shoes. You may wear a black or red shirt under your Twirl Force Shirt.
- Parents PLEASE park at the end of the parade route. We will end in the back parking lot of Superior Ford.
- I will have drinks for all marchers, even parents.
- I need two people to carry the banner and I need parents to walk on the outside perimeter of the kids to help hold the crowd back.
- It's going to be a GREAT day!!!!
- DON'T FORGET YOUR BATONS AND GO TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE YOU GET IN THE CAR!!!